Thursday, October 20, 2011

Never new the attention

Wow i never knew this blog got so much attention. Thank you to all who check this page out. I do feel bad as I haven't kept up with it. With the newest changes I am planing to make to my own laziness i think it might be time to get this blog on a roll. Somethings i need to remember. Grammar <-- just because I don't care about it don't mean you don't !!! Post regularly <-- i can do this sometimes finding content is hard i want to impress you stop trying to impress <-- yeah this blog is mainly for me to unlazy myself. but in the efforts that there could be someone simular to me it might be helpful. Start paying attention to myself <-- sometimes i ingore things that i need to do for soemthing that i want to do and that's not really good. so there you have it i'll be working on a templete to change up the design a bit. Suggestions welcome. As well as content. Please suggest something. My challenge to you is to correct my grammer so I can learn. Thank you all!

No comments: